Coding service is a key activity that has direct impact on the financial status of your practice. We have specialized expertise, niche focus and infrastructure to support your requirements.
CLARUS RCM has CPC, CPC-H, CCS, CCSP and CPMB certified professionals with ICD-10-CM certification. We aim to scale up our processes to become a leading player in this business.
- Optimizing revenue by reducing compliance risk
- Improving cash flow by accurate claims submission
- Reducing administrative costs
Our coding services are available as part of our revenue cycle management services or as a separate service. Our process flawlessly integrates with your billing system to ensure the highest degree of data reliability.
- Certified professional coders who are specialty-specific and dedicated for your business
- Comprehensive solutions to suit client specific guidelines and policies
- Workflow management system that tracks every medical record, code and status
- Our rule engine supports compliance and accurate code assignment
- Well defined process to identify and fix documentation issues
- Compliance audit performed by AAPC certified coders
- Evaluating medical records from all settings
- Adherence to official coding rules and CMS guidelines for risk adjustment reporting
- Investigate to identify potential errors or missing diagnoses on medical records
- Assigning appropriate HCC value to the corresponding MRA Diagnosis code
- Clarus has an effective audit system that keeps our coding standards equivalent to the best in the industry
- We also constantly improve our coding skills by continuous training programs
- Our primary focus is to implement quality improvements initiatives during migration as well as during steady state production.
- As a continuous processes improvement, we use a dedicated team to identify and mitigate any errors.
- Our quality approach ensures that every process is clearly documented
- We follow Top level Six Sigma Quality management system which makes quality and essential part in project execution
- Robust sampling methods
- Knowledge attribute analysis
- Effective 5 why analysis and remediation plan
- Corrective and preventive action analysis.
We offer assessment and review services for organizations at all stages of preparation. Our comprehensive review ensures that you are on the right track for success.
We are currently practicing ICD-10 transition, Clarus can:
- Complete an ample review of ICD-10 work flow, strategies, action plans and initiatives.
- Benchmark your organization’s current level of ICD-10 preparedness and planning against industry best practices and standards
- Provide a risk analysis and action plan to remediate gaps between your current state and industry best practices and standards